"To Thine Own Self Be True..."
A Fresh Start Counseling Service, LLC
Email us for details on our "Contact Us" page
Joni Roche, M.A., LPC, NCC
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and a Nationally Certified counselor (NCC). I have been in private practice, serving the Colorado Springs area for eighteen years. I love what I do! My specialties include, but are not limited to, individual counseling, marital and couples counseling, and military families. I was born and raised in a military family. I then married into the military. My community service organizations include Partners In Housing, First Visitor Warm Welcome, Catholic Charities of Colorado Springs, and Tessa: Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault. I am confident that, together, we can work towards permanent, effective change for you and your loved ones. Thank you in advance for considering me for assisting you with your relationships.
Interested in learning more?
"Your Counseling is About You"
- When we love, we must love deeply.
- It is never too late for positive change.
- Relationships are not disposable.
- When we stop talking... we can hear better.
- Honesty and integrity are the pillars of a virtuous character.
- People are inherently kind.
- There is always another option.
- People are usually doing the best they can with whatever emotional reserves they have for that day.
- It is our job to take care of all creatures and all creations.
- Leave a legacy you are proud of.
- Violence is never the answer.
- The component of our personality we consistently feed, consistently wins.
- All war veterans deserve swift and unbiased counseling.
- Endeavor to make the world a better place.
- We need to try to be "OK" with the person we see in the mirror everyday.
- Marriage is perpetual work, but is rewarding.
It is a "branch" of counseling professionals. All licensed professional counselors in the state of Colorado must have a Master's Degree in an approved curriculum of Counseling Education from a CACREP accredited college, a minimum of 2 years individual counseling, and a passing score on a State or National License Exam to practice. They can practice independently and diagnose and treat mental and emotional disorders as described in the DSM-V
What is a Licensed Professional Counselor?